CDU is only open certain evenings due to budget, staffing availability, holidays, and other events on the UP calendar. UP reserves the right to turn down co-sponsorship requests even if there is not another event on the requested date. Union Productions strives for quality events for all students, and potential co-sponsored events are evaluated in the same manner as any other event in the CDU. In order to be approved for a co-sponsored event, an RSO or SGA agency must follow these guidelines:
* Complete a co-sponsored event request form available from the CDU website and return it via email to UPCosponsor@admin.fsu.edu.
* An RSO representative must meet with the UP Co-Sponsorships Coordinator within two weeks of the submitted request to go over details of the proposed event.
* The Co-Sponsorships Coordinator will present the request to the UP Executive Board for approval, and only after board approval will the RSO be notified that their co-sponsored event has been approved or rejected.
* The RSO must follow all guidelines set by the Union Productions Co-Sponsorships Coordinator, as well as follow all established rules of Club Downunder and any guidelines set by the venue manager on the night-of.
Your event is more likely to be approved by the UP Executive Board if it is:
* On a night that the CDU is open and would like to have an event.
* Likely to draw a large crowd.
* Unique and adds diversity to the Union Productions calendar.
We also have a large calendar of events that your organization can co-sponsor to help us get the word out to more students. If there is an existing event that you are interested in co-sponsoring, you may contact the programmer for that event directly.
"The views and opinions expressed in this site are strictly those of the site author and in no way represent those of Florida State University, the Board of Trustees, nor the State of Florida."